Location: San Francisco, CA
Dates: July 20 - July 23, 2013
Take Advantage of Registration Discounts:
- Lawyers attending their first convention, who were first admitted to practice with bar dates within the past 10 years, receive a 50% discount*
- Spouse or guest of all New Lawyers, who were first admitted to practice with bar dates within the past 10 years, receives a 50% discount*
- Paralegals attending their first convention receive a 50% discount*
- Three or more members from the same firm may take advantage of a 10% discount on registration fees if they register together*
* Note: Discounts do not apply to the daily rate. These offers not valid with any other discount.
Register early and save
- $150 off the registration fee if you register by March 22, 2013
- $100 off the registration fee if you register by April 19, 2013
- $50 off the registration fee if you register by May 24, 2013
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Earn approximately, 34* MCLE and AAJ Education credits, including ethics credits, in four days. If you have specific MCLE questions, please call the CLE Assistant at 800-622-1791 or 202-965-3500, ext. 8335
* Note: Number of credits may be greater depending on calculation method used by individual state accreditation agencies. All credits, including ethics, are pending review by these agencies. AAJ is a State Bar of California MCLEapproved provider.
Attending an AAJ convention and receiving CLE credits is an exclusive benefit provided only to the following AAJ member types and their guests:
- Regular, Sustaining, President’s Club, Life, Paralegal Affiliates, Government, Military, Retired, Law Students, Law Graduates, and Law Professors
- In addition, Judges, State and Provincial Trial Lawyer Association Executive Directors, and Staff are welcome
For details on joining AAJ, call 800-424-2727 or 202-965-3500, ext. 8611, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am–6:00 pm ET , or join online at www.justice.org.