Registrations by phone and fax will be taken until Friday, July 14, 2017. After July 14th, please either register online anytime or onsite beginning July 21 at 2:00 pm in The Hub, Level 2, Hynes Convention Center.
Take Advantage of Registration Discounts:
- Lawyers attending their first convention, who were first admitted to practice with bar dates within the past 10 years, receive a 50% discount on the full registration rate. Please call 1-800-424-2725, ext. 8613 to register for this discount.*
- Paralegals attending their first convention receive a 50% discount*
- Three or more members from the same firm may take advantage of a 10% discount on registration fees if they register at the same time. Please call 1-800-424-2725, ext. 8613 to register for this discount.*
* Note: Discounts do not apply to the daily rate. These offers not valid with any other discount.
Register early and save:
- $150 off the registration fee if you register by March 17, 2017
- $100 off the registration fee if you register by April 14, 2017
- $50 off the registration fee if you register by June 2, 2017
Continuing Legal Education (CLE):
Earn approximately, 34* MCLE and AAJ Education credits, including ethics credits, in four days. If you have specific MCLE questions, please call the CLE Assistant at 800-622-1791 or 202-965-3500, ext. 8335
* Note: Number of credits may be greater depending on calculation method used by individual state accreditation agencies. All credits, including ethics, are pending review by these agencies. AAJ is a State Bar of California MCLEapproved provider.
Attending an AAJ convention is an exclusive benefit provided only to the following AAJ member types and their guests:
- Regular, Sustaining, President’s Club, Life, Paralegal Affiliates, Government, Military, Retired, Law Students, Law Graduates, and Law Professors
- In addition, Judges, State and Provincial Trial Lawyer Association Executive Directors, and Staff are welcome
For details on joining AAJ, call 800-424-2727 or 202-965-3500, ext. 8611, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am–6:00 pm ET , or join online at www.justice.org.
New Member Offer:
Interested in joining the American Association for Justice? New members of the American Association for Justice are eligible to receive up to $947 in savings on convention registration and membership fees. Please visit http://www.justice.org/conventionpromo for more details.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to AAJ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received by May 12, 2017, will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Cancellations received between May 13 and June 16, 2017, will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. After June 16, 2017, requests for refunds will not be honored. Cancellations received on or after July 10, 2017 will not be processed until on or after July 31, 2017.