Health Pass by CLEAR
- AAJ has partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof
health insights via free mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR
of time and enter the CLEAR Fast Lanes!
- For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before
the event to
complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination card or negative test has been uploaded
to the platform, it can typically take between 1 - 2 hours for your status to be verified. We encourage
all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event. Download and enroll here:
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR
for free and complete the one time enrollment to help verify
your entry requirements.
Enroll and complete your Health pass before arriving to use the fast lane entry:
How to link your COVID-19 vaccine or COVID-19 test results in Health Pass:
- Download the CLEAR app
- Select Health Pass and confirm code AAJ2021
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
- Select the health screening verification you will be providing for the event - Covid Test or Covid
Vaccine; then follow the prompts to verify your CDC Vaccine Card or link to your test provider
- Please note that it can take up to 1 hour to link to a provider, so make sure to do this step at least
24 hours before the event!
- On the morning before you arrive, reopen Health Pass, take a quick selfie and you will receive a red
or green Health Pass. If green, be ready to show your Health Pass for faster entry!
Link to your vaccine or test record once for a seamless Health Pass experience!
- Upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card
- When prompted to add your vaccination, select ‘add your vaccination card’
- Take a photo of your vaccination card and confirm your vaccine information
- Please note, the photo of your CDC card is used to generate a green or red Health Pass. You will not
be able to access it again after it is taken.
- CDC Card Upload Experience
- Digitally link a vaccine
- Select your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log-in to your patient
portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. The CLEAR app is integrated
with select healthcare providers and pharmacies.
- If you are unable to find your provider in search, CLEAR may not be able to link with them at this
time. Please go back and upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card!
- Check that your COVID-19 vaccine appears in your patient portal, if not we recommend you reach out
to your provider directly.
- If found, your results will link automatically and it may take up to 1 hour to verify your results
within Health Pass - do not try to resync your results
- Digitally link a COVID-19 test result
- Select your testing provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log-in to your patient
portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR.
- The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies. If you are unable to
find your provider or unable to link a test, please be prepared to bring a physical copy of your test
results and your ID to the event entrance.
- Lab Linking Experience
Having trouble with Health Pass? Reach out to the CLEAR team at email@example.com or by stopping
by the entrance for assistance from one of our team members!
Trust and transparency are CLEAR’s top priority, and with Health Pass, users are always in control
of their health information. Personal information is only used to deliver a frictionless and secure
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.