Earn a Year’s Worth of CLE IN JUST FOUR DAYS!
Designed by plaintiff lawyers, for plaintiff lawyers, AAJ’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs are an unmatched resource for staying ahead of the curve and enhancing your practice. AAJ Education programs feature nationally renowned faculty, updates in a wide range of practice areas, and the latest in trial advocacy topics.
While attending the 2017 Annual Convention in Boston, be sure not to miss:
- The more than 40 cutting-edge CLE programs offered over four days;
- The newest litigation strategies from AAJ’s Sections and Litigation Groups;
- Exposure to emerging topics at two Litigation at Sunrise programs;
- A wealth of outstanding reference materials prepared by AAJ faculty for additional learning;
- The Advocacy Track series—learn new skills from the best trial lawyers in the country!
AAJ’s Annual Convention CLE programs offer something for everyone. Make the most of your convention experience and customize your CLE schedule to maximize your learning potential. A full list of CLE will be coming soon.
AAJ’s Annual Convention is the perfect place to learn more about the impressive on-the-ground work of your fellow AAJ members.
AAJ is continuously looking for new, energetic speakers to share their knowledge and skills with the AAJ community. More information on serving as a CLE speaker can be found online at https://www.justice.org/what-we-do/enhance-practice-law/aaj-education/speaking-opportunities